terça-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2015

The Waiter is the professional

The Waiter is the professional who, in compliance with the hygiene and safety standards, performs and prepares the restaurant service, welcomes and serves customers, makes the table, advises the choice of dishes and drinks, performs services buffets , banquets, cocktails and other performs the billing of services in restaurants, hotels and similar establishments.
The service is a subject to which I am very sensitive. And of course, how am satisfied greatly influences my views on the site and may or may not make me go back.
There are, in my opinion, two elementary features underlying the functions of a waiter: one is the smile and the other is the taste to please the customer. Now these are points, to my regret, that are not always considered by these professionals. There are many spaces close and I believe that this is due not only to economic issues. It should, I believe, the little care service and, in some cases, even unprofessional
Things in my view it has to have a waiter.
1-HAVE LIKE THE PROFESSION
2-HAVE A LOT OF PATIENCE
3-ALWAYS BE VERY TIMELY
4-EVER LOOK FOR CLOCK IN SERVICE TIME
5-HAVE VERY HYGIENE
6-NOT DRINK IN ACOOL SERVICE TIME

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário